The Mid-Atlantic Association of IB World Schools
fosters a collaborative environment for all members to serve
and advocate for IB World Schools throughout the
Vision: Educate – Participate -
- IBMA aims to provide valuable programming
for all of its members.
- IBMA aims for meaningful
participation of all members.
- IBMA aims to be a
leader among the IB Community.
IBMA is a
group of like-minded educators in the mid-Atlantic region
whose goal is to collaborate and connect with all things IB.
The mission of IBMA is to Educate, Participate and Lead by
providing valuable programming, encouraging meaningful
participation of all IB stakeholders, and fostering a spirit
of collaboration among its member schools and with the IB
Americas office. If you’d like to learn more, check
out our website, visit our Facebook page, or follow us on
- The November 9 IBMA Coordinator meeting will be held at Gar-Field High School, in Woodbridge, VA. The meeting will feature Rick Rubel speaking about academic honesty and how to build ethical school communities. Registration - Meeting details
- The IBMA Subject Bootcamp was held October 13, 2018 at Robinson Secondary School.
- The winners of the 2018 IB Mid-Atlantic
Student Excellence Award applications have been selected.
- New feature on the website, Spotlight, highlights
an IBMA member school and a Coordinator.
- Other news